1 February 2013

Custom painted TOMS shoes and sunglasses!



Here are a final images of the painted TOMS shoes and sunglasses, created for the unique 'Art of Giving' tour event from TOMS. This show was held at the Whitespace Gallery, Edinburgh in January, and saw 20 artists from around Scotland taking part.





The shoes and sunglasses were part of a silent auction raising money for Artlink, the Edinburgh based charity.

I'm pleased to say they have now gone to a wonderful new home where I have no doubt they will be treasured and enjoyed for many years :) 

For me this completes the journey I have been on with this project absolutely perfectly!



"All the World's a Playground"
 
80cm x 60cm Acrylic on box canvas
created especially for the 'Art of Giving' event and currently available to purchase direct through my website.

No comments: